Food & Bio Global Summit `23
- Aarhus City Hall, Rådhuspladsen 2, 8000 Aarhus, Danmark
- Betaling / Participation fee
- 26. september 2023 kl. 08:30
- 27. september 2023 kl. 17:00
Food & Bio Global Summit ´23
Food & Bio Cluster Denmark is taking the initiative to organise a two-day global summit to gather leading global clusters and their members being companies, universities, and other relevant stakeholders to discuss, get inspired, connect, interact, and face the challenges and collaborate on the solutions in the food and bioresource industry. Please see the program here.
In collaboration with the Summit and Promotion Partners and Sponsors, we would like to invite you to be part of this first Food & Bio Global Summit. Besides several inspiring and high-level key-note speakers, business and cluster success cases and panel discussions, we are facilitating four Summit Labs in which you can take active part, and participate in one-to-one matchmaking meetings.
The four Summit Lab topics (see the detailed program here)
- Positive plant-based nutrition
- Technologies to maximizing biomass production for multiuse purposes
- Circular Green Transition
- Radical new food production systems
- Get an insight into the global challenges and trends in the food and bioresource industry
- Be part of the sustainable solutions to the global challenges in the food and bioresource industry
- Learn about the power of collaboration and acceleration by boosting collaboration opportunities
- Network and meet new and existing collaboration partners
- Build sustainable relations and collaboration with partners from all over the world
Join the movement and register today at www.foodbioglobal.com - Have a look at the official invitation letter here. Please be aware there is a participation fee, however as a member of Food & Bio Cluster Denmark you will receive a discount.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the first Food & Bio Global Summit!
If you have any comments or questions, please contact Susanne Baden Jørgensen, Senior International Manager at email@example.com
Susanne Baden Jørgensen*